Kpop Idol-Off is a team-based, social game where fans of Kpop Idols can compete amongst one another to see who is the most knowledgeable and passionate Kpop fans. In Kpop Idol-Off, users are separated into small teams representing one Kpop Idol. Each Team has the objective of scoring the most Idol Points (IPs) at the end of a fixed time interval. IPs are earned via a variety of ways:
1. Comment and React to our blog posts. Each comment and reaction will earn your team 1 point. A maximum of 20 IPs can be earned from commenting each day and a maximum of 10 IPs can earned daily. Any comment or reaction from a Mixr site will count towards your team's total.
2. Blog Games - Teams can earn points by winning certain blog games like "Photo Shuffles", "Song Snippits", "Trivia", and other non-majority type games. Whenever one of your Legion teammates wins these blog games, your Legion will also earn IPs.
3. Buying Idol Points - A portion of your daily EXP totals will be converted into in-game gold which you can use to purchase IPs.
4. Voices - Having a blog post published in our Voices community blog.
5. Mystery Box - You can win Idol Points among other things from the Mystery Box feature on your team's homepage.
6. Special Events - From time to time, we may set up special events as a means to earn more IPs. The details of such events and how to earn points from them will be explained at the time of the event announcement.
Ningin is a user-driven Asian entertainment community. We love all things Asian. We want to spread Asian media.